“Today, our sexuality is an open-ended personal project; it is part of who we are, and identity, and no longer merely something we do.”
― Esther Perel
New Ongoing Women’s Group:
LOVE, SEX AND DESIRE
Starting Saturday January 17th 11:30am-1:00pm
Enrollment is limited. This group meets every week and is ongoing.
LOCATION: Lynn Krown, MFT private psychotherapy office located in Encino, CA
The power of group therapy is proven to cultivate growth. You will discover authentic ways to cultivate your deepest feminine self
FOR INFO AND TO JOIN, CALL LYNN KROWN, MFT (818) 754-8277
This group is for you if…
- You are married, single or in a relationship
- You feel turned off and lack energy and interest in sex
- You feel like there is something wrong with you because you don’t enjoy sex
- You feel like you’ve lost your mojo and wondering if you will ever feel it again
- You wish you felt more confident about your femininity
- You are preoccupied with negative feelings about your body
- You have difficulty locating your passion and feel lost
- You have difficulty with physical closeness in an ongoing relationship
- You are thinking, “If only I was thinner, richer, younger, could get a face lift, find the right lover, move to a different city—if only…”
GROUP LEADER: Lynn Krown MFT, is a certified couples and sex therapist and an experienced woman of a certain age who “walks her talk.” She creates a safe, confidential therapeutic environment, which is non- judgmental and supportive. Lynn is a qualified group therapist with a diverse toolkit of information. This will be experiential: journaling, poetry, music, movement, mindfulness, aromatherapy and group interaction.
FEE: $40 PER SESSION. COMMITTMENT TO ONGOING GROUP REQUIRED TO PRESERVE THE INTEGRITY OF THE GROUP. OPEN TO WOMEN OF ALL AGES.
TO ENROLL, PLEASE CALL LYNN KROWN AT (818) 754-8277 FOR A NO-COST INITIAL CONSULTATION TO DETERMINE IF THIS GROUP IS FOR YOU.